12 Glory Laps in 12 Hours

12 Glory Laps in 12 Hours
Last February 20th, I hiked and skied 12 laps on Mt. Glory. 19,638 feet climbed with skis on my back and 19,638 feet skied to raise money for Camp To Belong. It's snowing again and I'm ready for the 2nd edition! Click the logo for more info and ways to support camp!

Camp To Belong - Elk Mountain Grand Traverse

Camp To Belong - Elk Mountain Grand Traverse
We're racing the Elk Mtn Grand Traverse this March, a 40 mile ski race across the roof of Colorado in the middle of the night! Click for updates on our training and fundraising progress!

Peaked Sports

Peaked Sports
Driggs, ID

Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving and enjoyed time with family and friends. We all are extremely fortunate to have what we have and be able to do the things we do. Sometimes it's easy to lose track of that, but hopefully for only brief moments, if at all.

I live in an amazing place. I know this and I am thankful for that. And I have amazing friends. I am very thankful for everything I have and am able to do. Days like this are beautiful days.


Got together for a morning ski excusion up to Mt. Oliver with MikeE and Liz. Took the better part of the day skinning up to the 9,000ft summit then doing a few laps off the top. Then it was off to the traditional thanksgiving gathering at the house of some friends in Driggs. Great food. Great company. Lots of laughs. Don't know if I can think of too much else that would make for a better day. Except maybe to see my family and friends back in Portland. Two weeks!















No comments: